Saturday, December 19, 2009

Awesome morning

Last night, she burst out crying and when I asked her what's the matter, she said "I don't know", so asked her if she is mad, upset about everything and she said"yes" then she reached for a hug and held her all night. I told her, "Baby , it's ok to get mad , upset and cry." And u can yell and cry and mama will be here to hold you. About 2 am my legs are getting numb so I put her back to bed. Then she woke up 6 am wanting food. Cooked rice ans spam (again) ordered chicken (7am) and bacon and ate. This am she sat on the recliner while playing with computer. She also decided she will walk in the room to exercise her legs. Then wanted to sit by the window to paint. After painting , she said she will go back to bed and take a nap. Had 2 packs of swiss rolls, milk and now still napping. Thank you God for this day................

4 comments:

  1. Amen! Thank God for a positive day. My prayers are always with you. God's peace and love comfort you †

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a tropper. I haven't had spam and rice in forever. I think my friend would even add pineapple. So glad she is eating and moving around. Do they not a pyhsical therapist assigned to help her? Tell her Ms. April loves her and prays for her (and momma and daddy) everyday:)

    Love-Ms. April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things are well with you. Merry Christmas to you and your family. God's love and peace be with you †

    ReplyDelete
  4. There has been no update on Mikayla lately? We are praying everyone is okay! Hope you had a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete