Friday, October 2, 2009

Thank you ....

Just want to say thank you Becky for the cake. To those who offered I want to say thank you. You are all so sweet. I have always picked up the kids 1st bday cake.I can't leave Mikayla and of course driving with Malachi alone and knowing he will cry and scream, I was not able to do it this time. Again thank you..............
So, today Mikayla was excited of course because it is Friday. She did not feel very well after breakfast. She threw up and did not feel right all am. She complained of stomach ache before lunch and really did not want to eat anything. I asked the nurse for benadryl which knocked her out. She slept for three hours. Woke up and felt better. She was glad to have that rest so when Damien, Darian and Daddy get here she can stay up late. Things worked out. She was a different person when they all got here. She even ate better and had seconds. Smiled, giggled , played and prayed together. Mike was tired but he made sure Malachi is asleep before they go to RMcdonald house.
Have a nice night and God Bless us all....

1 comment:

  1. I love this song that is playing, "A hero lies in you>" All of you are my hero's. Pulling together and giving Makayla a feeling of safety and a close family as she goes through this. I am so proud of all of you And all the people that have been touched by her story and has stepped up and have been a part of her fight I love you all. Granny Billye

    ReplyDelete