Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cant seem to find a title for this...

Mike and kids are in Ronald Mcdonald House. We switched places today so MIke can see Mikayla and I can see the other kids. Damien and Darian are well. We acted goofy, danced and took them to get sonic's chicken fingers + drink and ice cream. Malachi on the other hand, was not wanting to eat, tried everything, cried constantly , having hard time going to bathroom and seem to be tired. The poor boy is exhausted...maybe stressed..I hate the policy..I hate isolation..I know this will get better but all i can say is I hate the fact that Mikayla is crying , can't see her brothers and sister. I am crying because my kids are stressing, my husband is stressing.. I just miss my family. But I know we will beat this . We are going be so strong there is nothing that can take us down. God will bless us with so much love , strength , hope , that no matter what happens we will always be together..And tomorrow will be a better day ....

No comments:

Post a Comment