Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Thank you for my blessings...

Mikayla is like a sponge. She absorbs very well. She learns very quickly. She also will try anything and will not quit until she gets it done. She loves to do anything. And even in her little world, she will find ways to make it work no matter how difficult it may be. She requires time to get to know you. But once you are in her circle of trust, she will not leave you alone. She is funny. She does not even need to try and still will make you laugh. By the way, she is bossy. I think few people know that. Those who know her, you know what I am talking about. I don't know where she got it (lol). Mike is not bossy and she was around him the most. Maybe from Damien or Darian or Malachi. But NOT FROM ME!!!
Today, she had school. Of course , she did well. She had music with Leisel and with special participation of Margaret, Misty and Christy. We searched for ducks and frogs. We sung and danced.
She read books and I read 3 chapters of Magic Tree House book 1 as well. She watched 3 movies , Scooby Doo 1 and 2 and Daddy Day Care.
We played Wii. She won both bowling and boxing . And before she went to bed, we danced, acted goofy, called Dad and asked him if he wants to party while she was playing a baby piano toy.
We prayed and I kissed her good night. And told her that I am so blessed , because God gave me her... and Damien , Darian and Malachi. And a husband at my side no matter what.
So many blessings to thank Him. You all out there who never stop praying , Thank you....God Bless us always.........
rea

2 comments:

  1. Somehow on Facebook, I found out about your precious little girl and I want you to know that she is being covered in prayer. I am a wife and a mother, so this became personal to me. I am more sorry than I can say, but my goodness, what a testimony she will have! God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikayla is such a special little angel and I feel so lucky to have spent time with her.
    Mikayla.... you will be in my prayers. You are a strong little girl and have a lot of spunk! Thank you for the blessing of spending time with you!

    Love!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete