Monday, July 27, 2009

Been more active

Sorry have not been able to update. Mikayla and Malachi been keeping me busy. Mikayla is spending some time in the playroom and Malachi was cruising around 4th floor. Mikayla doing well. Still no fever for 48 hours. Still limping but moving around. Losing quite a bit of hair. Large bald spot in the back of her head. Did not want me to shave it all yet. But is wanting to get blonde hair. She still picks people to talk to. Red rashes from vancomyecin almost gone.
Mike had hard time breathing tonight.
Again thank you so much... thank you for cont. praying for us...God Bless.....
Rea

1 comment:

  1. I was happy to read a update. I have been worried about all of you. I am praying constantly for all of you. Tell Makayla Granny thinks she will look really great in blonde hair. love Granny Billye

    ReplyDelete