Thursday, October 21, 2010

MRI results

The results have come back for her MRI. They found necrosis of the joints and are certain it is from the high doses of steroids during December. Little is to be done for now because she doesn't present any pain or symptoms associated with the necrosis. We were offered a full body CT Scan to determine how much damage has been done to the other joints, but opted not to proceed. We weighed the good and bad and decided that if she doesn't have pain or symptoms currently that we need not subject her to anymore radiation than needed. At some point in the future we will have to deal with it, but for now I think is ok that she takes a break. The spot on her lung still remains sort of a mystery. The words from the lung doctor are "It looks like it is small and from a previous infection, maybe from her past H1N1 diagnosis." also when asked she says, "No, I don't believe it's cancer, but rather something in the line of what I just stated". Half assed assuring!? At best she is saying she doesn't know what it is or what it is from and told us to come back in 3 months for a follow up scan and we will see what is happening. All and all we came away from clinic feeling better and more optimistic than when we went in.

2 comments:

  1. Click to Watch Golovkin vs Jacobs Fight Video 18 March 2017

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete