Thursday, August 20, 2009

doing well

Mikayla's week has been good. Her swelling is almost completely gone. She will begin a in hospital school beginning on Monday. Mom and Dad will no longer be her teacher, instead Ms. Kelly from Child Life will be taking over. The only problem this week was with housekeeping. Hygiene is of utmost importance with Mikayla. We addressed the issues regarding the vent and the floor to few people. "Attitude is everything". I know that they were not very happy to clean the room but I have to think about my child. I was hurt because the floor guy just came in , started to mop and was mad about having to clean. I spoke to the managers about what happened and they were going to do something about it. I told the managers that I did not sign up to be here that long , and if I had a choice I will go home, but I don't. My main concern is making sure her environment is kept clean. No need for attitude.... But it is ok , there is nothing that cannot be resolved... Rea

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like they need to get some new workers. You shouldn't need to worry about that and have them treat you that way. Sorry not everyone is more compassionate!

    Jenn B

    ReplyDelete